Sunday, March 27, 2005

Huh.

Interesting. Since I'm completely new to the idea of a weblog I wonder at what future use it could hold. Our world is rapidly changing to a social domain built off of silicon bodies linked to one another by rapidly moving paths of electrons. Now we've 'oped to post messages of ourselves to people we don't and may never know. I'm an intellectual person. I've been through a lot in my short life and am constantly in need of new ways to express myself and the feelings I have towards what I have yet to face. >Funny how I change my personality and writing style when I feel like I'm just interacting with a computer. But oh well, no one will probably ever read this.

If this system of blogging proves comfortably beneficial I'll use it more in times to come. But right now I feel rather strange sharing my thoughts, feelings, and personae in such an open environment.

~Mel

2 Comments:

Blogger Aymiee said...

Hey..I shall be your first comment then! I started blogging a year ago and its now become a hobby. It's a good way to vent ! and also meet other interesting people. Hope you continue to blog..

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I've never blogged either. I usually don't have a problem with not having people to vent to. But you already know that, don't you Mel? And a tip...if you want people to respond, it usually helps if they can understand what your saying, ya know, speak their language. Like, yo sup g...etc. love you!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home